miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

I don't mind...


So you face it with a smile,
there is no need to cry,
for a trifle's more than this

Will you still recall my name
and the month it all began
?
will you release me with a kiss
?

Have I tried to draw the veil?
If I have - how could I fail?

Did I fear the consequence?

... dazed by carelss words
,
cozy in my mind


I don't mind...
i think so...
...i will let you go


Now you shaped that liquid wax,
f
it it out with crater cracks
Sweet devotion- my delight

Oh, you're such a pretty one
,
a
nd the naked thrills of flesh and skin would tease me through the night

Now i hate to leave you bare
If you need me I'll be there
Don't you ever let me down

... dazed by careless words

cozy in my mind


I don't mind
...
i think so...

...i will let you go

And I touched your face
,
narcotic mind from lazed Mary-Jane


And I called your name

like an addicted to cocaine calls for the stuff he'd rather blame


And I touched your face,
n
arcotic mind from lazed Mary-Jane

And I called your name
My cocain

I don't mind...

i think so...

...i will let you go

Narcotic - Liquido
@playlist de abajo

2 comentarios:

Lirida dijo...

Todo el flow aka con las rolaaas!!

Me gusta como escribeees!! quiero algo de tu autoria pronto :)

Unknown dijo...

hey brigi esos vatitos tocan otra rola tmb muy buena que se llama "play some rock" escuchala haber si te guta, esta no la habia escuchado. Saludos